Terms & Conditions of Contract
I. Introductory provisions
Name of Seller: NEOPAC Hungary Korlátolt Felelősségű Társaság [NEOPAC Hungary Limited Liability Company] (NEOPAC Hungary Ltd.)
Registered seat of Seller: Hungary, 4031 Debrecen, Hoffmann utca 1.
Electronic mail address of Seller: email@example.com
Phone number of Seller: +36-52/870-100
Name of the Court registering the Seller into the Trade Registry and registration number of the Seller: Trade Registry of Debrecen Court, 09-09-005866
VAT number of Seller: 11550671-2-09
The Seller is a member of the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County.
Name, registered seat and electronic mail address of storage-provider: cyon GmbH, Brunngässlein 12 CH – 4052 Basel, firstname.lastname@example.org
The code of conduct for the seller's activities, which the Seller considers to apply to him, is the attachment of this GTC.
A purchase can only be made by a person older than 18 years; this applies both to consumer (i.e. a natural person acting outside his/her profession, self-employment or business activity) and a person who might not be considered a "consumer", (hereinafter together: the Buyer); the applicable provisions are specified separately in these general terms and conditions of contract. By using the website, the Buyer acknowledges, accepts and agrees that he shall be bound by these general terms and conditions of contract.
II. Scope of the general terms and conditions of contract, applicable law
Theses general terms and conditions of contract apply to every legal transaction conducted through the website.
The Seller reserves the right to modify and expand these general terms and conditions of contract, with the condition of publishing the updated terms and conditions on the website and acknowledging that the new terms and conditions only apply to purchases made after the publication.
The contract and all related issues are governed by Hungarian law, with the exception of the conflict rules. The United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods, dated 11 April 1980 Vienna shall not apply. For consumers in the countries of the European Union, the law of the country where the consumer has his habitual residence shall be applicable, with respect to Article 6 of Regulation (EC) No 593/2008.
The Seller operates a chat (Customer Service) function on the website to make the use of the site easier and answer the questions of the Buyer. This feature is active during the seller’s customer service business hours; outside of this period the Buyer has the option to send an email to the Seller via the chat feature. The Seller will reply to the messages shortly and provide information on the expected time of his reply.
III. Formalizing the Contract
Information about the technical steps the Buyer has to take to be able to formalize the contract electronically:
1. Registration: The Buyer must register (i.e. create an account) on the website as a condition for accessing the full content of the website and placing an order in the webshop. To complete this, providing the following data shall be necessary: given name, family name, e-mail address, and password. In addition, the company name and VAT number can be entered, and the Buyer can also subscribe to a newsletter by checking the appropriate box. Before pressing the button labelled "Create an account", the customer must, on the one hand, perform the "I am not a robot" authentication and, on the other hand, accept the data management information by ticking a box, following a link in the text next to the box.
2. Logging in: After registration, the customer can log in to their account by entering their email address and password. If the customer has forgotten their password, they can request a new password by entering their email address.
3. Modifying the account details: The settings of the account can be accessed by the customer by clicking on the icon at the top right of the website. Here you can enter or change your name, email address, password, billing address, shipping address, VA number, phone number, and newsletter subscription. In the menu bar on the left, you can also view your orders, price proposals, complaints and bug reports, and you can delete your account using the "Delete Account" button.
4. Products available for order: The products available in the webshop can be found under the Catalogue menu item; a detailed description of each product will help the customer, explaining the essential features of the product. To place an order, follow the steps described below.
5. Choosing a product (family): After clicking on the desired product, the Buyer must select from a drop-down menu what and in what quantity he wants to order. Only pre-defined packages can be ordered in the webshop. The Seller will always send empty, unfilled tubes. Testing the filling and filling shall be the buyer’s responsibility. Explanation to the available options:
- Line Trials: 1 tray (the number of pieces indicated for the given tube, depending on the diameter of the tube), white, unprinted tube, with cap
- Decoration / Compatibility Tests: 2 trays (the number of pieces indicated for the given tube, depending on the diameter of the tube), marketing, printed tube, with cap
- Print Trials: 1 box (the number of pieces indicated for the given tube, depending on the diameter of the tube), tube printed with the own graphics of Buyer, with cap
- Boxes: depending on the diameter of the tube, the number of boxes and pieces is selectable from the drop-down menu, tube printed with the own graphics of Buyer, with cap
6. Uploading graphics: If the Buyer would like to order tubes printed with their own design, they shall upload the file containing the desired graphics (accepted formats: PDF/X4). Free Tube Design Template and Graphic Guide will help the Buyer with producing the graphics. The graphics are checked by the software built into the webshop to see if they can be printed or if any changes are necessary. The integrated software draws the graphics uploaded by the customer on a 3D illustration of the product so the customer can preview the printed product. The Seller draws attention to the fact that the colours shown here may differ in reality, for example due to the colour settings of the buyer's monitor. The Seller assumes no responsibility if the preview image of the product on the website differs from the finished product for any reason. The Buyer can choose to have the graphics checked by the seller's expert before printing for an additional fee (which does not imply any responsibility on the part of the Seller) or not to use this service (in this case, only the software will check the uploaded graphics).
7. Putting things in the cart: The Buyer must place the selected product in the cart. It is possible to return to the product page from the shopping cart, or the number of products in the shopping cart can be changed here and the product can even be deleted.
8. Selecting a delivery method: After entering the shipping address (country, state/region/county, zip code), the website displays the available shipping methods and their costs. Delivery shall be carried out via the services of TNT EXPRESS HUNGARY Kft. (business seat: 1185 Budapest, BUD International Airport Terminal 1., Logistic Center II., Building 283. – Office Building). Depending on the delivery address, express services (delivery by 9, 10 or 12 o'clock the day after the date of shipping, or express delivery) and economical services (delivery by noon or express delivery the next day after shipping) are available. The shipping cost is indicated next to the shipping method(s). The customer has the opportunity to enter and validate a coupon code on this page.
9. Entering shipping information: After clicking on the "Proceed to checkout" button, the detailed shipping information saved in the account will be displayed (required: first name, last name, city, state/county, postal code, country, phone number, possibly: company name, VAT number) or if these have not yet been saved in your account, so you can enter them here. It is also possible to change the mode of delivery selected in the previous step.
10. Selecting payment method, entering different billing information, reviewing the order summary: After clicking the "Next" button, the Buyer must select the payment method from the following options: Credit Card (Visa, MasterCard), PayPal. Here, the Buyer can enter billing information if it differs from the shipping information. The Seller uses Six Payment Services (Europe) S.A. Hungarian Branch Office (seat: 1034 Budapest, Tímár str. 20. 4. floor) for credit card payments. The customer has the opportunity to enter and validate a coupon code also on this page. On the right side of the same interface is the order summary, where the Buyer can review the contents of the cart, the items to be paid, the total amount, and the details and method of shipping.
11. Placing an order, direct payment: The Buyer places their order by clicking on the "Place order" button and then pays it right away if they choose the Credit Card or PayPal payment method.
12. Order confirmation: The Seller will send an order confirmation e-mail to the Buyer within 48 hours. The contract shall be considered concluded when the Seller has sent the confirmation. The confirmation message includes the order number, billing address, shipping address, payment method, shipping method, and ordered products. The Buyer shall no longer be able to modify their order after the confirmation message has been sent. The Seller will inform the Buyer by e-mail about changes in the status of the order and other relevant circumstances later during the performance of the order, in particular about issuing an invoice, crediting the purchase price to the seller's bank account, checking the graphics and when the product is ready for printing, expected post-production delivery time, tracking number after shipment.
The contract is not considered to be in writing and it is not accessible; however, the Seller records and keeps the generated written documents electronically in order to fulfil the contract. The language for formalizing the contract is English.
The webshop provides the following tools for identifying and correcting data entry errors before sending the contract statement:
- During the entire process of ordering (until the "Place order" button is clicked), it is possible to go back, either by clicking on the browser's back button or by clicking on the shopping cart icon in the top right rows, and again from the interface with the cart's contents, the order can be edited (View cart or Checkout options).
- Above the "Place order" button, on the right side of the website, there is a summary of the order, so the Buyer can check the products, the amount to be paid (and the method of payment on the left), and shipping details which, if necessary, can be modified according to what is written in the previous point.
IV. Performance of contract
1. Term of delivery:
The performance period begins on the day following the crediting of the total equivalent sum to be paid by the Buyer (purchase price, fee, and costs) to the seller's bank account. The term of delivery is expected to be four weeks. The Seller shall be considered to deliver on time if they deliver the package to the delivery company on the last day of the delivery deadline.
We shall be deemed to be relieved of our delivery obligation whenever the production of the goods or the performance of the contract is prevented or interfered with through circumstances beyond our reasonable control, such as: force majeure, governmental sanctions imposed in Hungary or in other countries, strikes, delays in the supply of raw materials or relevant processing machinery. The delivery time also depends on the number of orders placed in the webshop and the number of tubes ordered, because the amount of raw materials that can be kept in stock at the same time and the capacity of the machine serving the orders is limited. Considering all of this, the Seller reserves the right to unilaterally change the deadline for performance, in connection with which the Buyer may not make any claim against the Seller. The Seller will inform the Buyer in advance by e-mail about any changes in the delivery deadline.
2. Other conditions of performance:
Documents put at the disposal of our customers are strictly confidential. They are for internal use only. They must not be copied or passed on to any third party and they remain our property.
Only artworks provided by the customer are binding for the execution of an order. While doing our utmost to adhere to artworks (drawings, colours), we accept no obligation in respect thereof.
To check the suitability of the tube - perform compatibility / stability tests - is a duty of the customer. We do not take any responsibility for the effect of the bulk on the tube in case of missing compatibility / stability tests. Information on or sending of components of the bulk does not exempt the customer from liability for compatibility or stability tests.
The customer accepts full responsibility for ensuring that, by fulfilling his order in accordance with the artworks submitted by him, the rights of a third party are not infringed, especially copyright and proprietary rights. The customer shall indemnify us fully against any damage which may be sustained by us in connection with any infringement of the rights of third parties resulting from the fulfilment of his order.
The Buyer can choose between Euro (EUR), Hungarian Forint (HUF), Swiss Franc (CHF) and US Dollar (USD) at the top right section of the website. The equivalent sum for the products and services will be displayed in the currency chosen by the Buyer in the webshop. Payment shall be possible in one of the currencies displayed on the payment interface provided by SixPayment, from which the Buyer shall also be entitled to choose, with SixPayment charging a conversion fee for the choice of certain currencies, which the Buyer shall be obliged to bear. Information on the conversion fee can be found on the SixPayment payment interface. The Seller draws attention to the fact that the buyer's bank may charge a fee or other costs in connection with the conversion between currencies- payment for this shall also be the responsibility of the Buyer.
Public charges and billing:
Shipments for export are generally exempt from taxes and duties. Value added tax (27%) must be paid by the buyer in case of shipping to a consumer in Hungary and other Member States of the European Union, in case the shipment does not exceed the personal tax exemption limit of the Buyer; in case of shipping to consumers to other Member States of the European Union, if the shipment does exceed the personal tax exemption limit of the Buyer, the appropriate VAT applicable in the Member State shall be payable. These taxes are not included in the fees and prices stated in the "Catalog" menu. The value added tax is displayed and invoiced separately. When ordering from Hungary, the value added tax is calculated and added to the amount to be paid when selecting the delivery method, i.e. the Buyer will be able to view the total sum of the product price (and the service fee, if any), plus taxes. In other cases, applicable taxation rules are taken into account and applied for invoicing. The Seller will issue an advance invoice for the amount paid by the Buyer at the time of ordering. The final invoice is issued by the Seller upon performance, and given that the tax rules in force at the time of performance apply, the contents of the final invoice may differ from those indicated in the webshop or the advance invoice due to possible changes in tax rules. In such a case, the parties are obliged to settle with each other, the difference is reimbursed by the Seller and paid by the Buyer.
If the Buyer has provided an incorrect tax number, the Buyer shall be solely responsible for this, and if any changes (such as the tax rate) resulting from this become necessary, the costs and other legal consequences shall be borne by the Buyer, and the difference and damage incurred shall be paid by the Buyer.
If the Buyer has provided an invalid tax number and / or other legal obstacles (such as, in particular, proven public debt, enforcement, winding-up, bankruptcy or liquidation proceedings) arise against the Buyer, the Seller may refuse to perform without the Buyer could make any claim against the Seller.
Shipping costs will also be charged separately, the amount of which will also be indicated and added to the amount to be paid when the mode of transport is selected. The shipping cost depends on the shipping address and the quantity of product ordered.
Packing and packing materials (in particular boxes and pallets) are included in the price; packing materials are non-returnable.
Credit Card: The Buyer can select the Credit Card payment option on the Checkout page. By clicking on the "Place order" button, the website will redirect the Buyer to the SixPayment page, where they can pay for the product by entering the card details. The Seller shall not be liable for any errors or damages incurred in connection with the SixPayment Service.
PayPal: The Buyer can select the Credit Card payment option on the Checkout page. By clicking on the "Place order" button, the website will redirect the Buyer to the PayPal page, where they can pay for the product after logging in. The Seller shall not be liable for any errors or damages incurred in connection with the PayPal service.
Deferred payment: The Seller shall be entitled to provide the Buyer with an option for deferred payment by an individual decision, based on the buyer's payment history. The Seller cannot allow this option for a new Buyer. The deferred payment option is offered to the Buyer by the Seller, and the Buyer shall also be entitled to initiate it by contacting the website (Contact us, Customer Service or by e-mail). The Seller will decide on the request for deferred payment unilaterally, in its sole discretion, and in the event of its rejection, the Buyer may not make any claim against the Seller. In the case of deferred payment, unless the Seller specifies otherwise, the following provisions shall apply:
The invoice amount is payable within 30 days of invoice date, without any deduction. We are entitled to interest on defaulted payment.
In the event of complaint, the customer shall not be entitled to with-hold payment of the purchase price or of any part thereof.
Goods remain our legal property until all monies payable have been received in full.
Shipping is performed by TNT with the costs and delivery deadlines described above. Custom clearance is handled by TNT and the Buyer shall be required to participate in certifying that the products have arrived at their destination, including in particular that the Buyer shall be required to sign the accompanying documents.
When the delivery note is issued, the Buyer receives an automatic e-mail message which the tracking number within allows them to keep track of the movements of the package.
The Seller excludes its liability for damages during or due to the delay of delivery.
Goods shall always travel for the account and risk of the recipient. The carrier is liable for any damage sustained during transport. Acceptance of consignments which arrive in a damaged state shall be refused and the goods placed at the carrier’s disposal.
Delay in delivery shall not entitle the customer to compensation or entitle him to withdraw from the contract.
The Buyer shall be obliged to pick up the package - in person or through an authorized person - at the given delivery address at the time indicated in advance by the supplier. If the delivery fails twice for reasons attributable to the Buyer, the Seller shall be entitled, at the buyer's expense, to retry the delivery or to withdraw from the contract and claim compensation for any damage and costs incurred.
The Buyer shall be obliged to inspect the package before receiving it, including its external integrity. If, during the delivery, the Buyer notices that the package is damaged, they are obliged to ask the supplier to make a report and to refuse to accept the package.
Neither the supplier nor the Seller can accept a complaint regarding an external damage detected after receipt of the package.
Other means of delivery or picking up the products at the seller's registered seat are not possible.
5. Withdrawal, Notice
The Seller keeps only the raw material needed for the products in stock, the production of the products according to the type and quantity - due to the production cost and the quality retention time of the products - takes place on the basis of the order, after concluding the contract. Therefore, given that the subject of the contract is a non-prefabricated product that, at the express request of the Buyer, is custom-made on the basis of his instructions in the case of individual graphics, the Buyer has no right of withdrawal or cancellation. The Seller keeps white unprinted and marketing printed tubes in stock, however, the Buyer does not have the right of withdrawal and cancellation in these cases either, given the following: The tubes are perishable and must be stored closed under strict hygienic, thermal and other conditions to meet the required high quality standards. The Seller shall no longer be able to monitor compliance with these standards after the tubes are received by the Buyer and therefore the tubes would not be able to be resold if they were returned. Thus, the buyer's right of withdrawal and cancellation is excluded due to the perishable nature of the tubes and for hygienic reasons.
Revocation of contract by the seller: We reserve the right to revoke the contract in the event that its fulfillment, or its fulfillment at the agreed price or prices, becomes impeded due to circumstances such as:
- warlike involvements,
- governmental sanctions of any kind imposed in Hungary or other countries (embargoes or restrictions on imports or exports, increases in customs duties or other fiscal charges, shifts in exchange rate, increases in raw material costs or wages, etc.), which exceed normal economic fluctuations. Instead of revoking the contract we may, at our discretion either propose fulfillment of the contract at an adjusted price, or propose the supply of substitute materials.
6. Supplies warranty, product warranty:
The plastic tubes have 12 months shelf life starting from the date of manufacturing. Production refers to the manufacturing of the tubes themselves, not the printing of graphics on the tube.
In order to preserve quality of plastic tubes it is recommended that the tubes are stored:
- in normal temperature conditions between 10°C and 35°C,
- in a place which has a humidity of 40-60% and which is protected against direct sunlight,
- in a clean place free of contamination,
- in a way that the stacking of the cardboard boxes which contain the tubes does not lead to any squeezing of tubes,
- in their original transport packaging.
Complaints: Complaints can only be processed and, if applicable, acknowledged, if they are submitted in writing, indicating the order number, order date, invoice number and invoice date and if the complaints are accompanied by samples, photographs or equivalent evidence as well as the appertaining shipping label from the packing.
Justified complaint parameters:
- Tube dimensions: deformation of the tube, wrong inner diameter, wrong length (with cap), wall thickness tolerance
- Tube material: wrong tube material, contamination (foreign material), no sealability
- Cap: missing cap, wrong cap, cap falling off
- Quantity: wrong amount of delivered items
- Design / visual: wrong artwork / design, wrong varnish (matt / glossy), missing characters or elements, readability of barcode, scratches
- Administration / service level
Supplies warranty: In the event of defective performance of the product, the Buyer may assert a warranty claim against the Seller in accordance with Act V of 2013 on the Civil Code.
In the case of justified complaints, we will, at our discretion, either replace the goods with flawless material or grant a commensurate price reduction.
Under no circumstances shall we be held liable for any further-reaching claims, particularly for consequential damage or loss such as replacement of the contents, reimbursement for damage sustained to equipment and machines, lost profit, late delivery, wage costs, freight costs as well as any and all other indirect damage.
Liability for damages due to inappropriate storage by the receiver of the goods supplied, whether by influence of temperature, humidity in the air, lack of hygiene/cleanliness, solar irradiation or other possible cause, is expressly excluded.
Liability is restricted explicitly to the goods supplied by us and is limited to replacement or price reduction as cited above.
For a non-consumer: Complaints can only be processed and, if applicable, acknowledged, if they are submitted in writing at the latest 14 days after receipt of the goods. Complaints received at a later point in time will not be accepted.
For a consumer: The warranty period expires within one year from the date of manufacture, the same as the shelf life of the tubes. The consumer shall be obliged to notify the Seller of the defect without delay after discovering it. An error reported within two months of the discovery of the error shall be deemed to have been reported without delay. It shall be presumed that, within six months of manufacture, the defect recognized by the consumer already existed at the time of manufacture, unless that presumption is incompatible with the nature of the product or the nature of the defect.
- the product was not manufactured or marketed within the scope of its business activity, or
- the defect was not recognizable at the date of its marketing as per the state of the art of science or technology, or
- the defect of the product is a result of the application of a law or regulatory requirement.
If the product warranty claim is entertained, guarantee may be claimed for the replaced product or fixed part.
V. Handling of complaints, dispute resolution
Customer service of Seller: Buyers can report their complaints by conventional mail to the Seller's registered seat or by electronic mail to their e-mail address. The Seller shall answer the complaint in writing and forward the answer within thirty days of receipt of the complaint.
Consumer protection authority (for consumers in Hungary): In Hungary, consumers may file their complaints (except for complaints regarding the drafting, validity, legal effect and termination of a contract) to the government office with competence for their place of residence or stay, as the appointed consumer protection authorities (contact details: www.kormanyhivatal.hu/hu/elerhetosegek).
Online dispute resolution platform (for EU consumers): The following online dispute resolution platform can also be used to settle consumer disputes arising from online sales and service contracts: webgate.ec.europa.eu/odr
Conciliation board (for Hungarian consumers): Consumers may also apply to the conciliation board of their place of residence or stay for the out-of-court settlement of disputes (bekeltetes.hu/index.php). The Seller shall be obliged to cooperate in the proceedings of the conciliation board. Name, registered seat, telephone number, Internet address and mailing address of the conciliation boards:
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Bács-Kiskun County
Registered seat: 6000 Kecskemét, Árpád krt. 4.
Phone number: +36-76/501-525
Internet address: www.bacsbekeltetes.hu
Mailing address: 6001 Kecskemét, Pf. 228.
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Békés County
Registered seat and mailing address: 5600 Békéscsaba, Penza ltp. 5.
Phone number: +36-66/324-976
Internet address: www.bmkik.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County
Registered seat: 3525 Miskolc, Szentpáli u. 1.
Phone number: +36-46/501-091, +36-46/501-871
Internet address: www.bekeltetes.borsodmegye.hu
Mailing address: 3501 Miskolc, Pf. 376.
Budapest Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Budapest
Registered seat: 1016 Budapest, Krisztina krt. 99.
Phone number: +36-1/488-2131
Internet address: bekeltet.bkik.hu
Mailing address: 1253 Budapest, Pf. 10.
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Csongrád County
Registered seat and mailing address: 6721 Szeged, Párizsi krt. 8-12.
Phone number: +36-62/554-250/118
Internet address: www.bekeltetes-csongrad.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Fejér County
Registered seat and mailing address: 8000 Székesfehérvár, Hosszúsétatér 4-6.
Phone number: +36-22/510-310
Internet address: www.bekeltetesfejer.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Győr-Moson-Sopron County
Registered seat and mailing address: 9021 Győr, Szent István út 10/a.
Phone number: +36-96/520-217
Internet address: gymsmkik.hu/bekelteto
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Hajdú-Bihar County
Registered seat and mailing address: 4025 Debrecen, Petőfi tér 10.
Place of administration: 4025 Debrecen Vörösmarty u. 13-15.
Phone number: +36/52-500-710, +36-52/500-745
Internet address: www.hbmbekeltetes.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Heves County
Registered seat and mailing address: 3300 Eger, Faiskola út 15.
Place of administration: 3300 Eger, Hadnagy utca 6. földszint 1.
Phone number: +36-36/416-660/105
Internet address: www.hkik.hu/hu/content/bekelteto-testulet
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Jász-Nagykun-Szolnok County
Registered seat and mailing address: 5000 Szolnok, Verseghy park. 8. III. emelet 303-304. szoba
Phone number: +36-20/373-2570
Internet address: www.iparkamaraszolnok.hu/ugyintezes/bekelteto-testulet
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Komárom-Esztergom County
Registered seat and mailing address: 2800 Tatabánya, Fő tér 36.
Phone number: +36-34/513-012
Internet address: www.kembekeltetes.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Nógrád County
Registered seat and mailing address: 3100 Salgótarján, Alkotmány u. 9/A
Phone number: +36-32/520-860
Internet address: www.nkik.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pécs-Baranya County
Registered seat and mailing address: 7625 Pécs, Majorossy I. u. 36.
Phone number: +36-72/507-154
Internet address: baranyabekeltetes.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Pest County
Registered seat: 1055 Budapest, Balassi Bálint u. 25. IV/2.
Phone number: +36-1/792-7881
Internet address: www.skik.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Szabolcs-Szatmár-Bereg County
Registered seat and mailing address: 4400 Nyíregyháza, Széchenyi u. 2.
Phone number: +36-42/420-180
Internet address: bekeltetes-szabolcs.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Tolna County
Registered seat and mailing address: 7100 Szekszárd, Arany J. u. 23-25.
Phone number: +36-74/411-661
Internet address: www.tmkik.hu/hu/bekelteto-testulet
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Vas County
Registered seat and mailing address: 9700 Szombathely, Honvéd tér 2.
Place of administration: 9700 Szombathely, Rákóczi Ferenc u. 23.
Phone number: +36-94/506-645
Internet address: bekeltetesveszprem.hu
Conciliation Board operated by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Zala County
Registered seat and mailing address: 8900 Zalaegerszeg, Petőfi u. 24.
Phone number: +36-92/550-513
Internet address: www.bekelteteszala.hu
Court: In all disputes related to the website and the contract, the Debrecen District Court or the Debrecen Regional Court shall have exclusive competence, depending on the jurisdiction. Consumers in countries of the European Union can bring an action against the Seller either in the courts of the Member State in which the Seller has a registered seat or, irrespective of the seller's seat, in the courts of their place of residence. The Seller may bring proceedings against consumers only before the courts of the consumer’s place of residence (Article 18 of Regulation 1215/2012/EU).
VI. Intellectual property rights
All content on the website is protected by copyright and its use in whole or in part is prohibited, except for private saving or printing, or with the prior written permission of the Seller.
Neither the Buyer nor any other user of the website shall be entitled to use or utilize the trade names or trademarks appearing on the website. Beyond the proper use of the website, the temporary necessary copying and the personal copying, no part of this work may be reproduced or transmitted in any form or by any means without the prior written permission of the rightholder.
VII. Exclusion of liability
The Seller refuses any liability for damages arising from or related to the use of the web site. In particular, the Seller shall not be held liable if the data sent and/or received by internet fail to arrive or if the operating troubles of the internet network hinder or impede the performance of the contract. Furthermore, the Seller shall not be liable for any defect in the devices, communication channels, software or the web site, for technical or program errors, content or data loss, nor for the consequences of extraordinary events.
The Seller reserves the right to change the prices or apply any other changes due to obvious error of calculation, drafting, editing or typo.